Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Cindy Tran
Date posted 15 January 2019 2019-01-15legal 235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters
An exciting Associate/Senior Associate job has just come available at a law firm based in HCMC.
About the Associate/Senior Associate Role:
As an Associate/Senior Associate, you will support the Managing Partner of the firm and others partner/ lawyers in related assignments in banking and finance, corporate and M&A, real estate and infrastructure.
- Carry out research, advice and legal opinion work
- Attend meetings with clients and other third parties
- Liaise with government departments and organisations
- Undertake business development activities
- Assist in promotional activities and external legal assistance programmes organised or undertaken by the firm
To succeed in this role, you must possess at least five years of PQE.
- At least a bachelor degree in Law, preferably a post graduate degree
- Excellent English communication, both writing and speaking
- Good relationship and excellent stakeholder management skills both across teams and upwards throughout organisations
- Previous experience in transactions and assignments in the areas of banking and finance
This firm is a highly-regarded legal firm with exceptional reputation in Corporate M&A, Banking and Infrastructure practice. Successful candidates will be well-rewarded for your talent and hard work.
If you are interested and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities awaits the right person in this exciting Associate/Senior Associate role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity.