Salary Competitive Package
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Cindy Tran
Date posted 17 January 2019 2019-01-172019-03-17 legal Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 40000000 70000000 70000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn
An international firm is looking to recruit two Vietnam Associate Lawyers to support the team. These Associate Lawyer jobs are based in HCM office and report directly to the Firms' Partners.
About the Associate Lawyer Role:
In this role, you will be advising, to international standards, clients as to matters of Vietnamese law on a broad range of issues relating to foreign direct investment (FDI), including the establishment of new investment projects, joint ventures and mergers and acquisitions (M&A); general financing and project financing and development.
- Drafting and reviewing contracts and other documents relevant to client matters
- Pro-actively managing clients' transactions and on-going legal requirements
- Liaising with government officials at national and local level
- Promoting business development activities for the Firm (for example, articles and seminars)
- Additional duties as appropriate
To be considered for this position, you will have a strong academic background, together with excellent relevant practical experience at a well-established firm and a personality that appreciates both team work and personal ambition.
- Graduated from a Vietnamese Law Faculty
- Minimum three years' experience working in Vietnam at an international or top tier Vietnamese law firms
- Enjoy working as part of a team and have strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Vietnamese speaker who speaks and writes English fluently (proficiency in other languages is an advantage)
- Have an aptitude for analysis and problem solving
This law firm needs no introduction and is well recognised for their continuous expansion and long-standing position in Vietnam private practice space. The firms' culture is demanding, yet collaborating and encouraging, hence if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting opportunity.
Apply now for this great opportunity.