Senior Tax Lawyer
Consultant Cindy Tran
Date posted 30 January 2019 2019-01-302019-03-23 legal HCM & Hanoi VN VND 70000000 150000000 150000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn
An established law firm is looking to add to its growing tax practice a senior tax lawyer. Suitable for a Vietnamese qualified lawyer with over 10 years of experience with solid experience across different areas of tax advisory.
About the Senior Tax Lawyer Role:
In this role, you will be supporting Partners in providing advices to clients with respect to all areas of tax issues on a day-to-day basis.
- Areas of tax services include but not limited to:
- General corporate tax advisory (CIT, PIT, Custom Tax, Witholding tax etc.)
- Transactions & restructuring (due diligence etc.)
- Tax planning
- Tax compliance health check
- Tax Audit support, Tax ruling, Tax
- Represent clients in front of courts or tax departments regarding related tax issues/disputes
- Update clients with latest developments in tax regulations and laws
- Engage in business development for the firm
- Train and manage junior tax team
The successful candidate should have more than 10 years' experience in different areas of tax advisory.
- Graduated from a top Vietnam Law Faculty; master's degree in Law, Finance or Accounting is an advantage; CPA holder (or eligible) is strongly preferred
- At least 10 years of experience, among which at least three years in PQE, have trained and worked at an international or top-tier Vietnamese law firms or professional Audit/Tax/Accounting advisory firms
- Substantial experience of tax advisory work
- Must demonstrate a strong interest in tax
This firm is a highly-regarded legal firm with solid presence in Vietnam. Successful candidates will be well-rewarded for your talent and hard work.
If you are interested and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this opportunity.