Manager - Legal Service
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Trang Pham
Date posted 07 March 2019 2019-03-072019-05-06 legal Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 50000000 60000000 60000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn
This global audit and consulting firm is hiring a Legal Manager based in HCMC. In this job, you will lead the legal team to provide various licensing, legal advisory and other legal support services to the clients. Previous experience with Big 4 and/or law firm is highly desirable. Candidates should have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
About the Legal Manager Role:
You will be responsible for leading the Legal team to provide legal advisory services to clients, covering scopes include but not limited to licensing, investment, commercial contracts, due diligence. You will also take charge of business development and support in building long-term relationship with the clients. The role shall report to Tax Partner.
- Team leader in providing various licensing, legal advisory and other legal support services to clients
- Manage the clients’ portfolio in wide range of industries and work directly with the clients to ensure efficient delivery of services to clients
- Represent the clients in working with the competent authorities, where necessary
- Research and recommend opinions and positions on legal issues to directors/partners
- Identify leads through existing relationships and exhibit the ability to make appropriate contacts
- Identify areas of engagement efficiency improvement
- Support the team’s business development activities and building long-term relationship with the clients
- Manage, supervise and develop staff and seniors
To succeed in this Legal Manager role, you will need to possess excellent spoken and written English skills.
- At least four to five years' working experience in a legal advisory environment
- Strong understanding and interpretation of legal knowledge influencing Vietnamese business transactions;
- Strong analytic and time management skills
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Experience working for Big 4 or law firm would be an advantage
Education and Licenses
- Bachelor degree, major in Law
- Member of Lawyer Association is preferred
This is an international Audit, Accounting, Tax and Advisory services company present in Vietnam since 1994. The firm focuses on providing value-added financial consulting services which aim at creating a strong competitive advantage for the clients in a rapidly changing environment. The company is ranked in the top auditing firms and is one of few firms in Vietnam recognised by the three biggest accounting professional bodies.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Legal Manager role.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.