Midlevel Associate (2+yrs PQE) - Banking Finance
Salary Attractive Package
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Cindy Tran
Date posted 24 June 20192019-06-24 2019-08-23 legal Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 70000000 90000000 90000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A prestigious global law firm has a job vacancy for a Mid level Associate to join it's expanding office in Ho Chi Minh City. Working closely with Senior Associates and Counsel of the firms.
About the Mid-level Associate Role:
In this role, you will be advising, to international standards, clients as to matters of Vietnamese law on a broad range of issues relating to foreign direct investment (FDI), including the establishment of new investment projects, joint ventures and mergers and acquisitions (M&A).
- Drafting and reviewing contracts and other documents relevant to client matters
- Pro-actively managing clients’ transactions and on-going legal requirements
- Liaising with government officials at national and local level
- Nurturing junior lawyers, including training
- Promoting business development activities for the firm (for example, articles and seminars)
To be considered for this position, you will need to be qualified for at least two years, together with outstanding advisory experience at well-established firms and a personality that appreciates both team work and personal ambition.
- LLB from a Vietnamese law faculty, with additional LLM from well-developed jurisdictions are highly welcomed
- Vietnamese qualified lawyer, with a minimum of two years' PQE
- At least four years’ experience working as a legal advisor on FDI and M&A projects, at least three of which must have been spent at an international or top tier Vietnamese law firm
- Enjoy working as part of a team and have strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Have an aptitude for analysis and problem solving
- Speak and write English fluently (proficiency in other languages is an advantage)
This global law firm needs no introduction and is recognised as leading law firm in many different practices. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they have won many awards in Vietnam and internationally. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting opportunity.
Apply now for this great opportunity.