Midlevel Associate Lawyer - Corporate M&A Real Estate
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Cindy Tran
Date posted 24 June 20192019-06-24 2019-08-23 legal Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 50000000 80000000 80000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An Asia Pacific regional law firm is looking for two mid level associates to join their Corporate M&A, Real Estate practice team based in HCMC office. Candidates should have at least six years of practising experience across reputable law firms and leading MNCs.
About the Midlevel Associate Lawyer Role:
In this role, you will be advising, to international standards, clients as to matters of Vietnamese law on a broad range of issues relating to corporate matters, mergers and acquisitions (M&A) and real estate.
- Drafting and reviewing contracts and other documents relevant to client matters
- Pro-actively managing clients’ transactions and on-going legal requirements
- Liaising with government officials at national and local level
- Nurturing junior lawyers, including training
- Promoting business development activities for the firm (for example, articles and seminars)
- To be considered for this position, you will need to be qualified for at least two years, together with outstanding advisory experience at well-established firms and a personality that appreciates both team work and personal ambition.
To succeed in the Associate Lawyer job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and be able to speak English fluently.
- LLB from a Vietnamese law faculty, with additional LLM from well-developed jurisdictions are highly welcomed
- Vietnamese qualified lawyer, with a minimum of two years PQE
- Enjoy working as part of a team and have strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Have an aptitude for analysis and problem solving
- Speak and write English fluently (proficiency in other languages is an advantage)
This law firm is ranked among top-tier firms within Asia Pacific region across different practices. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting opportunity.
Apply now for this great opportunity.