Senior Associate Lawyer/Counsel - Project Finance
Consultant Cindy Tran
Date posted 30 July 20192019-09-16 2019-09-28 legal Hanoi Hanoi VN VND 150000000 300000000 300000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A new Senior Associate/Counsel - Project Finance job has become available by a premium law firm in Vietnam. They are seeking a senior associate or counsel-level (8+yrs PQE) to join their expanding team based in Hanoi. Working along with leading partners to advise matters pertaining to Project Finance, Banking, Energy/Infrastructure.
About the Senior Associate - Project Finance role:
As a Senior Associate/Counsel of the firm, you will support partners and other seniors project finance matters, including advisory on all legal aspects of the development, financing (both debt and equity), construction, operation, and maintenance of the project.
- Ability to work individually and on the team as well as the ability to adapt effectively to various personalities
- Strong knowledge and practice in one or more of the following areas: project finance, banking/finance, projects/energy
- Open for both local and foreign candidates
- Excellent English command (proficiency in other languages is advantageous)
To be successful in this position, you should have at least six years' experience practising experience post-qualified in either one or more of following jurisdictions: US, UK, Vietnam, Singapore, Hong Kong.
- Minimum six years' PQE, with prior experience in leading law firms in Vietnam, US/UK/AUS/Europe/Japan/Singapore/HongKong (international and local)
- Excellent academic background (LLB or higher law degree with high standing from a creditable law school)
- Candidates with extensive experience in Hong Kong, China, Taiwan, Singapore is highly preferred
- Please note that we use PQE level requirement is purely as a guide. Applications that demonstrate the skills, knowledge and experience that is close to the requirements will also be in consideration.
This law firm is a well-recognised premium one in Vietnam that has strong referral networks around Asia. With a reputation for excellence, they offer the chance to join their well-established office in Vietnam, to be part of dynamic and highly dedicated teams and to work with an unique client base.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.