Midlevel Associate Lawyer - Hanoi
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Cindy Tran
Date posted 27 September 20192019-10-03 2019-11-26 legal Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 40000000 90000000 90000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An international law firm having solid presence in Vietnam is looking to add a Mid-level Associate to it's team based in Hanoi. Key practice focuses are General Corporate, M&A, Market Entry. Other practices in Banking Finance, Real Estate, Energy, Projects etc. are highly welcomed.
About the Lawyer Role:
As a mid-level within the firm, you will support partners and other senior associates in matters of Vietnam and international laws on a broad range of issues relating to Corporate M&A, Commercial, Banking Finance, Real Estate, Project, Energy and others.
Key Responsibilities :
- Drafting and reviewing contracts and other documents relevant to client matters
- Pro-actively managing client's transactions and on-going legal requirements
- Liaising with government officials at national and local level
- Promoting business development activities for the Firm (for example, articles and seminars)
- Additional duties as appropriate
To be considered for this position, you should have at least four years of practising experience (pre and post qualified), in addition to a strong academic background, excellent relevant practical experience at reputable law firms and a personality that appreciates both team work and personal ambition.
- Minimum three years' PQE, with prior experience in leading law firms in Vietnam, US/UK/AUS/Europe/Japan/Singapore/HongKong (international and local)
- Excellent English command (proficiency in other languages is advantageous)
- Please note that we use PQE level requirement is purely as a guide. Applications that demonstrate the skills, knowledge and experience that is close to the requirements will also be in consideration
This international law firm is well-recognised in Vietnam and APAC region. With a reputation for excellence and excellent customer service, they offer the chance to join their well-established office in Vietnam, to be part of a highly qualified and dedicated teams and to work with an unique client base.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me directly to discuss further.