Legal Assistant (immigration)
Salary Attractive package
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Silvia Quirino
Date posted 12 May 2023ho-chi-minh-city legal/private-practice 2023-05-12 2023-07-11 private-practice Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A global law firm focus on immigration services is looking for a Legal Assistant to support their business growth in Vietnam, based in Ho Chi Minh City.
About the Legal Assistant (immigration) Role:
In this position, you will be supporting in generating new and maintaining current client's relationship.
- Update clients with latest developments in immigration regulations and laws
- Engage in business development for the firm
- Developing and implementing a proactive and successful client management programme
- Report to headquarters business results and situation in the country
To succeed in the position of Legal Assistant (immigration) in Vietnam, you must have two to five years of working experience in Immigration professional services or law firm.
- Graduate in Legal
- Fluent in English and Vietnamese
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and good attention to detail
- Proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- A self-driven, enthusiastic, highly motivated team player, with matured attitude
This law firm is growing in the country and well known by their top talents and international exposure to headquarters in USA.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the Legal Assistant (immigration) role for you.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Get in touch
+84 28 3520 7907