Legal Manager (Mandarin speaker)
Salary Attractive package
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Silvia Quirino
Date posted 12 May 2023ho-chi-minh-city legal/private-practice 2023-05-12 2023-07-11 private-practice Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A MNC well known and leader in professional services is hiring a Legal Manager professional to support the growth of legal desk in Vietnam, based in Ho Chi Minh city.
About the Legal Manager (mandarin speaker) Role:
You will report directly to the Partner. In general, a mid-level lawyer, under direction and instruction of Legal Associate Director/Director/Partner, oversees all activities of the junior Associates / Paralegals and deals with all legal issues raised by clients.
- Advising on corporate commercial and transactional M&A matters related to the client’s business and investment; preparing legal advice, legal opinion, transaction structuring advice, due diligence report, transaction documentation and all related tasks; representing the clients in liaising and working with the relevant authorities to seek related information and handle regulatory issues. The mid-level lawyer will be working in conjunction with a team of Vietnamese lawyers.
- Managing client caseload in collaboration with the team and ensuring that all legal deliverables (including advice, assistance, report, information and representation work) meet all regulated requirements and is of high quality before submitting to Legal Associate Director/Director/Partner for their review.
- Providing advice, guidance and mentoring to the junior Associates /paralegal to ensure they approach their work with professionalism and due care, and in a manner that maintains the good reputation of company in the community.
- Other tasks as required by upper-managerial positions on a case by case.
To succeed in this Legal Manager (mandarin speaker) role, you must have good communication skills in mandarin and experience in law firm in any country.
- At least Bachelor Degree in law (Post-graduate education in related fields is an advantage)
- Three to five years of relevant experience at reputable law firms providing legal advice on general corporate, M&A and banking & finance matters.
- Mandarin speaker is a must
This organisation is well positioned in the market for professional services. It offers an innovative, inclusive, entrepreneurial and international environment to employees.
If you have solid experience in law firm, and are seeking for a fantastic service-oriented international environment to work in, then this Legal Manager (mandarin speaker) role is a great opportunity is for you.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Get in touch
+84 28 3520 7907