Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Hoa Dang
Date posted 07 February 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
An exciting Compliance Manager opportunity has just arisen at a rapidly expanding fintech company. You will be based in HCMC and report to the APAC Compliance Officer of International Business.
About the Compliance Manager Role:
You will be part of a growing Legal & Compliance team supporting the international business, establish and manage an effective compliance program and system of controls for Vietnam. You also work closely with other internal functions and teams to ensure overall compliance of the company to all applicable regulatory and licensing requirements.
- Develop prudential compliance policies and procedures, maintain key obligations register, supervise and monitor compliance (including AML & CFT), coordinate and manage responses to and engagements with regulators, provide regular compliance assessments and updates to senior management, etc.
- Lead and support applications for, and continuing maintenance of, payment institutions, payment systems, e-money licenses and other similar fintech-related business licenses or permits as needed in Vietnam
- Liaise with key stakeholders to support and fulfil any regulatory or external audit or assessment requirements
- Conduct internal compliance review, training and education program from time to time
To succeed in this role, you should be able to take the initiative to work closely with internal business, operations and various functional key-stakeholders, as well as externally with regulatory bodies or business partners and associates, to support the achievement of business targets and objectives, and to comply with and fulfil regulatory obligations and expectations.
- Vietnamese native speaker who is fluent English communicator
- Bachelor degree in law, accounting, business or finance preferred
- At least five to eight years' direct compliance or AML & CFT working experience in e-commerce, payments or financial services industry in Vietnam is preferred
- Confident individual with strong interpersonal and organisational skills
- Be able to demonstrate the ability to effectively and proactively exercise good judgement and partner with the business in a fast-paced environment
This fintech has an excellent reputation all over the world. They will offer you an excellent working environment with very good benefits. They have a team of passionate, fun and energetic people to work with and attractive overseas training program/ business trips are awaiting for you.
If you are self-motivated, detail-oriented and hard-working AML & Compliance professional, this is a role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.