Consultant Cindy Tran
Date posted 22 June 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
A multinational company in consumer business is looking for a Compliance Manager to join Finance Department, who will be spearheading all compliance activities for local operation in Vietnam.
About the Compliance Manager Role:
Reporting to Finance Director, you will be responsible for ensuring that the company has adequate and effective internal controls in place as well as compliance with group policies and statutory requirements. To accomplish this, you need to assess areas of significant risk exposure and direct the review of these areas. Based on the review and assessment, you recommend procedures to address such exposures and ensure implementation of all agreed improvements.
- Assure that the company is following strictly all group policies
- Develop recommendations for changes to processes and systems that will minimise risk, improve performance and productivity, and ensure that the organisation complies with all relevant regulations, laws, and standards
- Conduct monthly selective internal audits in focus areas like trade spends, media, purchasing among other
- Contribute to the preparation of audit reports that accurately document the audit process and its findings
- Establish controls that prevent, deter and detect fraud and defalcation
- Risk Assessment: Provide advice as required on matters such as Control, Ethics & Assurance as well as assistance in assessing risks by facilitating risk workshops
- Effectively communicate and conduct trainings on Compliance and Internal Control Policies to other departments
To succeed in this role, you should possess prior direct experience preferably in FMCG, Retail, Healthcare, Big4 or other well-structured MNCs in Vietnam.
- University degree preferably in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Engineering, Law or similar
- Minimum of 5 years' work experience in compliance, audit and risk management, at least 2 years in managerial position
- Strong working experience in consumer-based business processes including business process review and design. Good understanding of go-to-market models. Internal- and/or external Audit (Management) experience is an advantage
- Outstanding communication and strong interpersonal skills towards senior management
- Pro-active, analytical, decisive, self-motivated and results-driven and sensitive to people with varying backgrounds on all corporate levels
- Strong team-player
- Experienced in Project Management
- In-depth excel skills as well as SAP knowledge
- Business fluent English
This MNC needs no introduction and is well recognised globally as as the leader in their field of expertise.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.