Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Cindy Tran
Date posted 21 September 2018 2018-09-212018-11-19 manufacturing-and-production 235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
A multinational company in manufacturing and distribution transport vehicle is looking for a Country Compliance Officer (Manager level) to be based in HCMC.
About the Compliance Manager Role:
You will oversee and assist the Vietnam management in assuming and executing its responsibility to ensure the implementation and maintenance of an effective compliance program in accordance with corporate compliance program requirements and local laws and regulations.
- Initiate Compliance Risk assessment and implementation of risk based control procedures based on the Group standard
- Ensure sound business partner integrity management and contracts
- Conduct consistent and effective compliance communications and training to enhance entity ethical behaviour
- Initiate ethics and compliance related policies and procedures
- Perform ethical and compliance role within hiring procedures/rotation/ promotion, including background checks as requested
- Analyse and report compliance risks in the entity with all local stakeholders and Group Compliance and assist with the tracking process of the implementation of mitigating measures
- Provide a timely, effective and consistently applied compliance consultation and documentation process
- Maintain and administer the online Internal Control System (ICS) tool and conduct annual risk assessment to ensure sufficient and reliable entity financial reporting
- Support policy management as local Policy Advisor
- Bachelor degree in Law, Accounting/Finance, Economics or equivalent
- A minimum of 8 years of working experience
- Sound knowledge in either Compliance, Legal or Internal Audit is a must, knowledge in internal control is preferable
This worldly renown industry leader needs no introduction and is recognised for its innovation and quality products. They are looking for highly motivated individual with determination to work and support across it's multiple subsidiaries. Potential rewards are great if you're committed with the business long-term plan in Vietnam.
If you are looking for a next progression in your career, this Compliance Manager role is for you.
Apply today or call me directly for a confidential discussion.