Regulatory Compliance Manager
Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Cindy Tran
Date posted 25 September 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
An international organisation in consumer financial services is looking for a Regulatory Compliance Manager based in HCMC. Candidates should have at least 6 years of experience in Compliance/Audit/Risk/Legal in financial service industries in Vietnam.
About the Regulatory Compliance Manager position:
Based in HCMC, you will report directly to Country Compliance Officer (Head of Compliance) in charge of Vietnam business, oversee activities with regards to Regulatory Compliance of the Company. Main focuses are to develop effective team and plan ensure that business changes growths are in line with regulatory requirements and regional policies.
- Maintain an organised and effective regulations database, track all regulatory requirements and required actions
- Timely assess compliance of departments to changes of regulations, validate remedial actions and ensure that all evidences are properly filed
- Coordinate and ensure all routine and ad-hoc reports of Compliance are duly composed and timely submitted
- Develop the annual compliance plan that reflects regulatory compliance’s risks
- Oversee and monitor the implementation of the compliance plan on a continuing basis
- Set up and implement necessary standard operating procedures for general operation of compliance plan to ensure that it is effective and efficient in identifying, preventing, detecting and correcting noncompliance with applicable rules and regulations.
To be qualified for the position, you should possess at least a total of 6 years of experience, in which at least 4 years particular with successful track records in Legal/Compliance/Risk Management fiend for a multinational corporation in Vietnam.
- Bachelor degree or higher in Law, Finance/Accounting, Economics or equivalent
- At least 4 years of experience in Legal/Compliance/Audit/Internal Control/Risk Management in financial service organisations and other MNCs
- Good understanding of local laws and regulations
- Good English writing, reading
- Good problem analysis, influencing skill, responsible, proactive, detail oriented, can both work individually or in a team
This organisation needs no introduction and is very well recognised in the industry, they rewards talent with great internal progression and remuneration benefits.
If you are motivated and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.