Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Cindy Tran
Date posted 12 May 20192019-06-03 2019-07-11 pharmaceuticals Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 70000000 90000000 90000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
One of the world biggest pharmaceutical company is looking for a Compliance Manager to oversee it's Vietnam compliance's program. Based in HCMC, the Compliance Manager will be reporting to the SEA Regional Compliance Manager.
About the Compliance Manager position:
Reporting to Regional Compliance Manager based within South East Asia, you will be spearheading the Ethics, Compliance and Control function to identify and mitigate compliance risk, propose remedial actions and drive continuous improvements in controls and compliance activities for Vietnam business.
- Support the development and implementation of a comprehensive compliance program for Vietnam
- Lead the implementation of Global Compliance Program within the local country organizations (‘LOC’).
- As a member of the LOC management team, the CM will work closely with the business and other functions, facilitating risk management at the LOC and ensure business is conducted in the highest compliant and ethical manner.
- Lead the implementation of compliance training program in the LOC to ensure effective implementation of the company's Compliance Program and deliver and track training to ensure 100% completion.
- Provide compliance counselling to the LOC on a wide range of matters relating to anti-corruption and pharma industry codes and standards, and local legal requirements, as well as promoting compliance with all relevant laws, regulations, and codes to the highest standards of integrity.
- Support the development and roll-out of LOC policies, procedures and systems to support the implementation of the company’s Compliance Program and provide guidance, information and education on compliance-related matters.
- Conduct or participate in internal investigations of allegations of potential violations of company policies or the law, at the direction Regional Compliance Manager
- Support and oversee the company’s third party due diligence policies, procedures and systems.
- Conduct routine monitoring and periodic risk assessments of business activities, in coordination with the Regional Compliance Manager.
To succeed in this role, you will need to have a minimum of eight years experience and a successful track record of compliance champion and leadership in the Healthcare/Pharmaceutial industry.
- Minimun eight years' experience in any of following discipline Audit, Compliance, Internal Control, Risk Management, particularly in MNCs in the Healthcare / Medical Devices industry
- Good understanding the Healthcare / Medical Devices market and compliance practices
- Team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skill
This company has an outstanding reputation in its field. They have been market leader continuously in its home country and in the top ten global pharmaceutical company in recent years.
If you are determined and want to take the next step in your career , this is the role for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.