Compliance Lead - Pharmaceutical
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Cindy Tran
Date posted 14 October 20192019-10-14 2019-12-13 pharmaceuticals Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 50000000 60000000 60000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An international company in consumer and pharmaceutical products is looking for a Compliance Lead to join it's local team based in HCM.
About the Compliance Lead role:
Reporting to Head of Compliance based in HCMC, you will implement Compliance program in Vietnam across different business units in Vietnam.
- Ensure business practices and activities are in compliance with internal policies, local laws and regulations and anti-corruption laws including the FCPA
- Serves as a strategic business partner for local management and coach towards all covered employees, to assure that the company culture of compliance is a natural element in day to day business
- Involve in development and execute processes to effectively drive compliance and improvements in line with changing business needs and the regulatory environment
- Lead implementation of the FCPA compliance policy
- Lead & drive due diligence process for distributors and other third parties management
- Responsible for running education and training programs for all staffs and relevant third parties
- Managing self-monitoring, testing, self-assessment and risk assessment processes
- Implement and follow up on the Management of Action Plan
- Support appropriate investigations with other Compliance Lead, Legal, Internal Audit and HR for any reports of potential misconduct on compliance matters
- Implement and maintain quarterly reporting metrics to management on compliance topics
- Other duty /project may be assigned
To succeed in this role, you should have at least six years' experience in any relevant disciplines i.e. legal, accounting/auditing, risk management/consulting, compliance in multinational corporations or global professional consulting service firms.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent in areas of Laws, Finance, Economics, Pharmacy, etc
- Minimum six years' experience in Compliance, Auditing, Risk Management and Advisory, Law or Regulatory Affairs, preferably in global MNCs in consumer goods or health care industry
- Strong knowledge of the Health care compliance, FCPA and related regulations
- A team player with excellent stakeholder management, interpersonal and communication skill
- Highly adaptable and possess a can-do-attitude
This is a globally recognised brand name for numerous consumer and health care products. It is now an exciting time to join their growing and challenging business in Vietnam.
If you are driven and want to take a new step in your career, this is the role for you.