Salary VND100000000 - VND120000000 per month
Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Anh Tong
Date posted 10 October 2016
An exciting Account Director position in Ho Chi Minh City has just become available in a fast-moving foreign digital agency.
About the Account Director role:
In this business critical role, you will work closely with the General Director and other Departments, to ensure achievement of the company’s corporate, commercial and brand objectives.
- Be the main contact person between customer(s) and service production departments, where the information flow from client stakeholders to the implementation teams and vice versa is appropriately managed, analysed and recorded
- Be the consultant for client(s) where potential budgets, technologies/functional solutions in regards to marketing-related activities are clearly proposed, even be able to discuss on higher level of creative and strategic recommendation to the customer(s)
- Coordinate with cross-functional managers to provide customer(s) best offers in regards to quality, timely delivery and reporting.
- Work with internal departments to manage customer projects from ensuring the creation of file numbers, summary and analysis of external and internal information in order to create unique and reliable reports
- Cooperate with the Accounting Department to invoice customers timely and correctly.
- Regularly follow up with customer(s) including surveys about the projects to ensure highest client satisfaction
- Share the customer’s feedback with the related departments and propose continuous improvement areas (if any)
- Build and maintain strong relationship with key internal and external stakeholders
To succeed in this Account Director job, you will need to have an ability to work effectively and cooperatively with senior managers, across borders and internal matrix.
- At least 5 years of project management and proficient marketing experience in Art/ Design/ Media/ PR/ Advertising fields.
- Proven experience in running and managing complex projects focus on quality with international brands.
- Deep understanding of marketing concepts and techniques.
- Solid negotiation skills including problem solving.
- Excellence in communication skills, exceptional presentation and client service orientation.
- Excellent spoken and written command of English.
- Outstanding organisational, planning and management skill.
- Creative characteristic with ideas moving people for innovative solutions.
- Positive thinker who creates a dynamic and challenging working environment.
- High level of confidence, self-motivation, result orientation.
- Capability of multi-tasking and showing highest flexibility as a team player.
The company is a multi-disciplinary advertising agency fuelled by ideas and run with and for efficiency. The company is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you have a successful track record of business development, you can take your career forward with this exciting job.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.