Senior Strategic Planner
Salary VND44600000 - VND66900000 per month
Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Anh Tong
Date posted 19 October 2016
An exciting Senior Strategic Planner job in a respected marketing agency based in Ho Chi Minh City has just become available.
About the Senior Strategic Planner Role:
Reporting to the General Manager, you will lead all strategic planning activities.
- Be based in HCMC but also work with a Senior Planning Team (EPD and Senior Planner) who are based in HK
- Work primarily across Kent, 555, Craven A in Vietnam and Cambodia, and Alain Delon in Cambodia
- Also work across any relevant local tobacco brands and new business outside of tobacco e.g. P&G
To succeed in this Senior Strategic Planner role, you will need to have at least 04 years of experience in agencies.
- Must have relevant FMCG experience (alcohol, food & drink snacking)
- Strong interest in current trends, digital life, gadgets, music, nightlife
- Experience of "classic" planning e.g. understands different media, able to lead & assist with research groups, participate in consumer data conversations, ability to filter lots of information to relevant focus areas, liaise directly with strategic client departments
- Experience of working with big brands or premium brands a plus e.g. Coca-Cola, Samsung, Diageo, Sabeco, Nestle etc.
- Nice to have relevant activation experience – retail & shopper, events, digital, consumer engagement platforms
The company focuses on making the best of of their employees' talent. They invest a lot of time and money in training — perhaps more than any of their competitors
If you want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.