Regional Marketing Manager (SEA) - Based in HCMC, Vietnam
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Nhi Tran
Date posted 17 December 2018 2018-12-172019-02-08 education-and-training 235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting Regional Marketing Manager (covering SEA countries) job from a leading & reputable international group in education industry is just available in Ho Chi Minh.
About Regional Marketing Manager - SEA Role:
The Regional Marketing Manager - SEA role (based in HCMC, Vietnam) is about working with regional & global internal teams to develop and deliver the right brand messages & to ensure that USPs, visual identities and campaigns are clearly and correctly reflected across touch-points and collateral.
- Develop local market understanding and competitor understanding
- Develop the annual marketing plans for the SEA region
- Drive awareness of the brand through great content
- Develop campaign idea & ensure that USPs/brand are consistently presented
- Provide appropriate leadership, coaching and best practice sharing to the regional teams
To succeed in this role, you need to have passion, drive and determination. Considering their multi-national environment, it is a must to be fluent in English and preferable to have marketing exposure in Vietnam and emerging markets.
- More than seven years working in a marketing team/environment with strong creative credentials (agency or client side). Experience in service industry and/or education sector is a plus
- Native English speaker or Vietnamese with fluent English
- Good cross-cultural, interpersonal & communication skills to interact with diverse nationalities and cultures
- Highly independent & hands-on (as this is an individual contributor role), proactive, with high level of integrity
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
This organisation has the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are motivated and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.