Regional Marketing Communications Director (APAC)
Salary VND110,000,000 - VND135,000,000 per month
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Thu Nguyen
Date posted 03 August 2022ho-chi-minh-city marketing/advertising-and-media 2022-08-03 2022-10-02 marketing Ho Chi Minh City; Hanoi Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 110000000 135000000 135000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
One of the biggest MNC companies in professional services sector (Testing Inspection, Mobility Services....) is looking for a Regional Marketing Communications Director (APAC) in Vietnam, either Ho Chi Minh or Hanoi based. In this job, you will work independently and be responsible for all sales activities to achieve the target.
About the Regional Marketing Communications Director (APAC) Role:
In this role you will be responsible for promoting the business unit in the APAC Region. You will also take a lead providing direction to all marketing/ communication-related activities to your team.
- Define overall marketing strategy together with Regional Executive Vice Presidents APAC regions in collaboration with senior business management for business streams, services, service packages as well as for individual key accounts
- Define and roll out regional marketing strategy, processes, structures, tools, KPIs in the region (“governance”) in line with global governance
- Implement and control defined marketing processes within allocated marketing workforce, Aggregate local marketing plans for regional execution
- Execute global and regional marketing campaigns in the region, including local content/asset creation/adaptation
- Prepare and organise marketing activities and programs with quantifiable objectives to measure results
- Identify, analyse, pursue and report on business opportunities arising from Customer inquiries, recommend changes to marketing and business development strategies, operative and perspective planning and rolling forecasts based on analysis and feedback
- Maintain and enhance company brand value and market awareness
- Prepare and manage overall marketing and communications budget for APAC Regions
- Oversee event planning and engage in marketing with industry associations, government organisations and industry experts
- Develop networks and maintain relationships with standardization committees, associations and other suppliers in the industry to enable collaboration and information exchange
- Establish and maintain information exchange to ensure alignment of marketing strategy throughout offices in the APAC region
- Develop, plan, manage, execute and control marketing communications on regional level in line with the Global Officer - Marketing and Communications
- Ensure the regional/local adaptation of content and distribution via specific regional and local channels
- Serve as senior expert for communications, focused on corporate, externa and internal communications
- Appoint appropriate personnel to fulfil assignments in functional units and oversee the recruitment of appropriately skilled staff to new positions as and when required
- Provide clear leadership that establishes credibility with Customers and internal partners and foster team culture consistent with the Company values
- Build and maintain high performance culture through effective performance management, communication and coaching of staff
- Ensure development of employees through internal/external training programs in collaboration with human resources
To succeed in this role, you must have good communication skills in English.
- Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or Economics
- 10+ years’ experience in a management position in B2B business organisation, preferably in high-tech industries with complex structures
- 10+ years’ experience in managing multicultural, multi-racial, multilingual teams located in a wide geography and different time zones
- 10+ years’ experience in one or more markets within the Asia Pacific and India, Middle East and Africa region
- Skilled in online and offline demand generation, broadcast, print and social media, promotion, branding, corporate communications, crisis communications, internal communications, Martech (Eloqua, Marketo, Hubspot), CRM (Salesforce, SAP), sales support and business intelligence
- Excellent analytical skills; comfortable with numbers and attention to details
- Results-driven who thrives on making marketing and communications accountable, to become a strategic business partner
- Strong experience and networks with media, associations and government bodies in the and Asia Pacific region
- Positive, energetic and optimistic attitude with excellent interpersonal skills to handle different personalities within the organisation
- Experienced in team leadership, budget planning, budget controlling
- Fluency in spoken and written English and other languages (e.g. Chinese, German, Spanish, Arabic) an advantage
This multinational company is recognised as the market leader in their field of expertise. The firm is very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Regional Marketing Communications Director (APAC) job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 22 July 2022An exciting opportunity of Head of Growth for a tech start-up is available in Ho Chi Minh city.
Salary: VND100,000,000 - VND120,000,000 per monthLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 09 July 2022One of the biggest medical devices companies is looking for a Marketing Manager. In this job, you will base in HCMC and report directly to General Manager.
Salary: VND100,000,000 - VND120,000,000 per monthLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 22 June 2022One of the biggest pharmaceutical companies is looking for a Marketing Manager. In this job, you will base in HCMC and report directly to BUD.