Digital Performance Manager (Regional)
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Phuong Nguyen
Date posted 22 September 2022ho-chi-minh-city marketing/advertising-and-media 2022-09-22 2022-11-21 marketing Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting job opportunity of Digital Performance Manager for an international manufacturing company is available in Ho Chi Minh city.
About the Digital Performance Manager Role:
My client is currently searching for an energetic, organised “Digital Performance Manager” to work with headquarter in Asian region.
- Formulate and execute growth strategy for digital channels and e-commerce platforms across 9+ countries in Asia
- Create and implement an acquisition marketing plan across core digital channels PPC / Paid Social / SEO and grow new underutilised channels such as Affiliates and Programmatic Display networks
- Drive and execute the implementation of digital marketing and social media campaigns to generate brand awareness, drive traffic, lead generation, and conversions
- Develop and deliver personalised content to targeted audience via CRM and E-commerce platforms/websites
- Develop monthly/quarterly Performance plan based on key business objectives (sales, revenue, CPA, ROAS, leads, CPL, etc)
- Integration of live dashboards – report and measure multiple campaigns across many online channels including SEO, SEM, social media, EDM, etc
- Drive volume through focusing on the bottom of the funnel and to ensure that the pages are built with conversion in mind
- Use lead-nurturing workflow tools to generate leads and converting those leads into customers
- Review and understand customer needs, motivations and purchase behaviours and generate report to the wider business
- Identify improvements to acquisition performance in channels and onsite experience, and shape roadmaps to implement any changes that are required
- Perform other ad-hoc projects as assigned
To succeed in this role, you must have good communication skills in English.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or related disciplines
- Five years in relevant working experience
- Successful track record in delivering leads through digital channels
- Successful track record in campaign management across paid, owned channels – SEM, SEO, outreach, social, EDMs
- Experience in Google Analytics and comfortable with data visualization tool such as PowerBI, Tableau, Datorama, etc
- Knowledge of the latest growth practices including paid acquisition, SEO, SEM, etc.
- Previous experience in Google Tag Manager and Tag management including tag implementation plan and data layer is preferred
- Previous experience in Salesforce Marketing Cloud is preferred
- Analytical approach with a strong ability for analysing data and visitor statistics
- Highly articulate and able to influence in a cross-functional team environment
- Project management skills with ability to work independently and cross-collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication, presentation, problem-solving and relationship building skills
- Languages – Fluency in English, and other Asian language
This leading company has an outstanding international reputation in its field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.