Senior Digital Marketing Manager
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Thu Pham
Date posted 23 December 2022ho-chi-minh-city marketing/advertising-and-media 2023-01-10 2023-02-21 consumer-electronics Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Senior Digital Marketing Manager position has become available at one of the the largest consumer retail chains, based in in Ho Chi Minh City.
About the Senior Digital Marketing Manager Role:
Responsible for implementing, overseeing, and managing digital marketing strategies that advance an organisation's mission.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences/customers’ personas, and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate each type of customers to purchase or other types of conversions.
- Develop strategies that drive customers to the website with minimising dropouts/bounce rate and focus on conversion of sales
- Deep knowledge of web design principles such as wireframe – building modules – optimise content – embed tracking links, etc.
- Able to give advice regarding Media vendors/agencies selections, pitching, KPIs settings and after-campaign liquidation
- Improve the website design, UX, traffic, and content of the website with full convenience to customer flows but following company’s policies and compliance
- Maintain consistent brand messaging throughout all platforms
- Cooperate with Product Marketing Depts to give necessary reviews + optimisation for categories digital campaigns
- Experience in creating/optimising landing pages/microsites and user funnels
- Knowledge about on-page SEO is preferable:
- Conduct keyword research to make best guidelines of content to maximise top search result on related products vs competitors.
- Review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes
- Optimise website content, landing pages and paid search copy.
- Knowledge about social listening with familiarity to use Social listening systems (Younet/buzzmetrics) is preferable.
- Manage the content of all posts to company’s social networks such as Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and build social post plan daily/weekly/monthly dividing by categories and types
- Have knowledge on creating paid campaigns on social media platforms including all type of ads such as Facebook ads, Google AdWords, Google Shopping ads, Affiliates, etc. have background of directly execute ads campaign and real-time ads performance optimisation is preferable
- Use advanced metrics and setting KPI with detail reports to measure the success of a digital marketing campaign.
- Keep up to date on the latest social media trends and act fast to follow.
- PMO on new Digital projects: TikTok community building, Facebook Community building, social commerce, DMP, D2C, etc.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools and CMS system (e.g., Google Analytics, Magento, Haravan,) with knowledge of e-Wallets service integration is preferable
- Solid knowledge of planning a future D2C ecosystem, with CS/CRM email marketing servers and systems first (e.g., Mail Chimp, GetResponse, AWS, etc), able to create email blast / newsletter campaigns, users benefits packs, etc.
- Have start-up’s spirits as do-er, not talker, and result-oriented
- Support sales on Viral Clip and digital campaigns for dealers. Cooperate with key dealers sites to develop digital marketing activities - Work along with digital marketers of dealers to monitor digital KPIs for category/ product Shop-in-Shops in dealers’ sites
- Support Ecommerce team and other departments on digital related projects
To succeed in this role, you must have solid background in digital marketing and a can-do mindset.
- Understanding about strategic marketing planning and tactics
- Interpersonal skill, management skills, creative, proactive, committed and customer service minded
- Strong project management skills
- Great problem-solving skills and negotiation skills
- Ability to identify long term trends in data
- Great communication skills
- Knowledge on simple coding such as HTML or CSS is preferable
- Ability to work under high pressure, fast adaptation to company’s deep & traditional culture
This leading company has an outstanding international reputation in its field.
If you are driven and want to take a new step in your career, this is the role for you.
If you have questions, please email Thu.Pham@robertwalters.com.vn. Full information can be provided upon request.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 26 December 2022An exciting job opportunity of a (Senior) Public Affairs Consultant for an agency has arisen in Ho Chi Minh City.
Salary: Excellent PackageLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 22 December 2022An exciting Associate Creative Director - Vietnamese job has arisen in a leading advertising firm in Ho Chi Minh City.
Salary: VND60,000,000 - VND70,000,000 per monthLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 15 December 2022As a result of ongoing and continued successes both within Vietnam and internationally, this global leader in pharmaceutical industry is recruiting a Product Manager to join the office based in Ho Chi Minh City.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 07 December 2022A newly created Launch Marketing Manager is just available in a multinational healthcare company.