Senior Marketing Executive
Salary VND45,000,000 - VND55,000,000 per month
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Thinh Tran
Date posted 10 January 2023ho-chi-minh-city marketing/advertising-and-media 2023-01-10 2023-03-11 sales Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 45000000 55000000 55000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
One of the leading architectural tiles manufacturers is looking for a Senior Marketing in HCM city. They are looking for a strong Sales Manager to strengthen the brand leadership position in the high-end porcelain market. In this job, you will work independently and be responsible for all sales activities to achieve the target.
About the Senior Marketing Executive Role:
In this role, you will support and assist the Marketing manager in the formulation and implementation of the marketing plan with specific objectives across different channels and segments.
- Work in partnership with the creative team, develop creative briefs, and guide creative direction to meet objectives for all advertising and public-fac communications, including print, digital, and video assets
- Assist in the formulation and implementation of digital marketing activities in line with the overall digital marketing strategy
- Analyse customer insights, consumer trends, marketing analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies and to inform future value propositions
- Update the latest trend in fashion, PR, and communication
- Manage content and updates for customer and internal touch points, establish budget guidelines, participate in events, document business processes, and provide additional sales support
- Manage the production of marketing communications and promotional materials in line with brand guidelines
- Contribute to the strategic process/think, suggest new service offers improvements, etc.
- Maintain strong knowledge of all sintered stone products and services
- Identify the effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with track and analysis, and optimise accordingly
- Coordinate and work with agencies and other vendor partners. Run processes to select agency partners to ensure high-quality outputs.
- Marketing optimisation, tracking & management
To succeed in this role, you must have good communication skills in English.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communication. Journalism, Marketing, Communication, or related disciplines
- Master’s degree a plus
- Willingness and ability to travel at least 50% of the time
- Excellent English
- At least five years experience as a senior marketing executive in the stone industry, building materials, construction materials, high-end products for architectural and design applications, or similar.
- Desirable: international marketing experience, especially with Luxe / High-end products.
- High energy, proactive, detail-oriented teammate, and flexible to pivot with changes in priorities.
- Ability to work in a complex, cross-functional team environment
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with an eye for creativity
- Knowledge of arts and fashion
- Established press and media contacts
- An excellent communicator
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work
- Proficient in MS Office, Adobe Photoshop, and Illustration
- Comfortable originating and developing a branding strategy and creative concepts
This leading company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven and looking for a new challenge, this is the role for you.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 07 December 2022An exciting Art Director job has arisen in a leading advertising company in Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam.
Salary: attractive incentives packageLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 30 January 2023An exciting Marketing Manager job has become available at one of the most prestigious multinational ICT firms based in HCMC. Reporting directly to Marketing Director, this is the role for the person who is a leader in their field.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 16 January 2023An exciting E-commerce Manager job has arisen in a leading firm in Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam.
Salary: Attractive packageLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 16 January 2023An exciting Field Force Assistant Manager job has become available at one of the multinational consumer electronic firms, based in HCMC. In this job, you will lead a team and be responsible for generating the business in its next phase of growth.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 10 January 2023A global market leading company is recruiting a Trade Marketing Manager – Pet Solutions (Confidential) in Ho Chi Minh City to join their team.