Influencers / KOLs Manager
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Phuong Nguyen
Date posted 08 February 2023ho-chi-minh-city marketing/advertising-and-media 2023-02-16 2023-04-09 sales Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting opportunity of Influencers / KOLs Management Manager for an international entertainment company is available in Ho Chi Minh city.
About the Influencers / KOLs Manager:
In this role you are responsible for growing the social/KOL capabilities for the business.
- Source and review for the right ambassador/influencer match for each campaign
- Attract, onboard, and manage day-to-day relationships with Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs)
- Reach out, manage and negotiate with influencers, KOL’s, Celebrities and agencies
- Build long term relationships with valuable KOLs
- Monitor and steer campaign budgets and make sure set campaign targets are met
- Develop content plannings and review creative content
- Ensure optimal communication within the campaign teams at all stages of the campaign
- Show leadership and manage campaign teams throughout the execution
- Contribute to producing campaign assets and participate in on-set productions
- Monitor and optimise each KOLs performance
- Keep abreast of emerging trends, technologies and KOLs
To succeed in this role, you must have good communication skills in English.
- Bachelor’s degree holder in any field
- Good working knowledge of digital marketing/advertising and preferably experience in KOL marketing and/or social media marketing
- Strong network with influencers with good account management skills
- A strong personality who is able to work autonomously and within a team
- Excellent problem-solving skills and high levels of accuracy
- Excellent written and communication skills
This leading company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven and looking for a new challenge, this is the role for you.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Get in touch
+84 28 35207920
Salary: VND50,000,000 - VND70,000,000 per monthLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 13 February 2023An exciting Product Manager job has arisen in a leading pharmaceutical firm in Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam.