E-Commerce Campaign Manager
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Phuong Nguyen
Date posted 25 May 2023ho-chi-minh-city marketing/advertising-and-media 2023-05-25 2023-07-24 fmcg Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting opportunity of E-Commerce Operation Campaign Manager for an global consulting firm is available in Ho Chi Minh city.
About the E-Commerce Operation Campaign Manager:
An E-Commerce Operation Campaign Manager is responsible for overseeing and managing the various marketing campaigns and operations within an e-commerce business
- Support our clients in identifying their business requirements, translating them into clear strategic recommendations and actionable steps for e-marketplaces and social commerce platforms (such as Shopee, Lazada, Tiki, TikTok)
- Familiarity with the Enabler model in the Vietnamese market, including operational and functional practices.
- Collaborate directly with clients and relevant stakeholders to develop strategic and tactical growth plans for their digital commerce business, encompassing e-marketplaces and social commerce platforms (Shopee, Lazada, Tiki, TikTok)
- Continuously seek opportunities to enhance campaign performance through optimisation strategies, leveraging metrics and insights to inform tactics and approaches
- Analyse and report key performance indicators (KPIs) across all e-commerce and social commerce channels, ensuring stakeholders and leadership are updated on performance
- Conduct competitive benchmarking and identify effective interventions that can be replicated to drive sales growth for clients
To succeed in this role, you must have good communication skills in English.
- Maintain a keen awareness and deep understanding of the latest digital commerce and marketing trends and developments that are relevant to our work
- Demonstrate a strong desire to continuously learn and upskill, adapting to team and client requirements in a dynamic environment
- Possess a bachelor's degree, preferably in quantitative/technical fields or business management
- Hold three to five years of experience in digital commerce and performance marketing
- Background in managing channel sales, with a preference for experience in marketplaces and TikTok, as well as channel marketing, promotions, and campaign planning for sales and marketing
- Proficient with data analysis, utilizing numbers and data to generate actionable insights that lead to desired outcomes
- Skilled in MS Excel or similar data processing tools
- Strong knowledge of the CPG/FMCG industry is preferred, along with a good understanding of digital and marketing platforms in the Vietnamese market
- Capable of independently handling client discussions and relationships, effectively managing client expectations on a day-to-day basis. The role involves significant direct client interactions, so proficiency in English and confidence in managing interpersonal engagements are important
- Highly organised, detail-oriented, and focused on achieving results
This leading company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven and looking for a new challenge, this is the role for you.
Get in touch
+84 28 35207920
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 25 May 2023An exciting opportunity of Online Brand Manager for an international beauty company is available in Ho Chi Minh city.
Salary: Competitive packageLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 31 May 2023An exciting Product Manager job has become available at one of the market leading brands in consumer electronics industry, based in HCMC. Reporting directly to Marketing Director, this is the role for the person who is a leader in their field.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 26 May 2023An exciting Marketing Manager job has arisen in a leading pharmaceutical firm in Bangkok.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 25 May 2023An exciting opportunity of Digital Marketing Manager for an international e-logistic company is available in Ho Chi Minh city.
Salary: Attractive packageLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 25 May 2023An exciting Product Manager job has become available at one of the multinational consumer electronic firms, based in HCMC. Reporting directly to CEO, this is the role for the person who is a leader in their field.