Online Brand Manager (Beauty)
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Phuong Nguyen
Date posted 25 May 2023ho-chi-minh-city marketing/advertising-and-media 2023-05-25 2023-07-24 fmcg Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting opportunity of Online Brand Manager for an international beauty company is available in Ho Chi Minh city.
About the Online Brand Manager Role:
The Online Brand Manager will drive volume/value growth, increase market share, and achieve sales targets for the online business.
- Ecommerce Strategy Development: Create an ecommerce strategy for all Brands, aligned with annual yearly-plan. This includes platform selection and the development of new initiatives
- Channel Strategy and Performance: Develop short-term and mid-term channel strategies to accomplish business objectives, sales targets, brand rankings, and market share growth. Focus on brand, category, and platform-specific strategies
- Brand Collaboration: Act as the main contact person between the Ecommerce/Digital department and the Brand teams, ensuring effective collaboration and communication
- Identification of Opportunities: Identify new ecommerce opportunities and understand shopper/consumer behaviour to define prompt and appropriate actions. Recognise new triggers and barriers to drive growth
- Ecommerce Operations Management: Work closely with platforms and e-distributors to ensure excellence in daily ecommerce operations. Take responsibility for the profit and loss (P&L) of each channel, from top-line to bottom-line
- E-business Marketing: Develop an e-business marketing strategy and execute annual and monthly campaigns and promotions to drive growth across the ecommerce platforms. Manage the Ecommerce budget to achieve objectives and milestones
- Ecommerce Operational Models: Support the strategic establishment of ecommerce operational models, integrating ecommerce within the ecosystem and driving direct sales
- Collaboration with External Partners: Collaborate with external agencies and service providers to execute the ecommerce strategy, aiming to achieve market share, profitability, and brand equity targets
- Platform Management: Manage and monitor product selling activities on various ecommerce platforms. Possess knowledge of major ecosystems in Vietnam
- Reporting and Analysis: Conduct sales analysis for each online E-retailer and activity. Manage the budget and perform expense/benefit analysis. Track performance across E-retailers and partners, while identifying and responding to new trends
To succeed in this role, you must have good communication skills in English.
- Minimum of five years of management-level experience in Ecommerce (experience in FMCG accounts/industry is a plus)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written in English
- Familiarity with Ecommerce business models, particularly the Market Place model
- Deep understanding of the digital environment and evolving tools and platforms used to enhance online presence
- Proactive and result-focused with strong follow-up skills
- Effective people and project management skills, with a focus on achieving results
This leading company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven and looking for a new challenge, this is the role for you.
Get in touch
+84 28 35207920
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 25 May 2023An exciting opportunity of E-Commerce Operation Campaign Manager for an global consulting firm is available in Ho Chi Minh city.
Salary: Competitive packageLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 31 May 2023An exciting Product Manager job has become available at one of the market leading brands in consumer electronics industry, based in HCMC. Reporting directly to Marketing Director, this is the role for the person who is a leader in their field.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 26 May 2023An exciting Marketing Manager job has arisen in a leading pharmaceutical firm in Bangkok.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 25 May 2023An exciting opportunity of Digital Marketing Manager for an international e-logistic company is available in Ho Chi Minh city.
Salary: Attractive packageLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 25 May 2023An exciting Product Manager job has become available at one of the multinational consumer electronic firms, based in HCMC. Reporting directly to CEO, this is the role for the person who is a leader in their field.