Salary VND80000000 - VND130000000 per month
Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant David McGee
Date posted 18 October 2016
An attractive Communications Manager job in a prestigious and leading global pharmaceutical organisation based in Ho Chi Minh City has just become available.
About the Communications Manager Role:
You will be responsible for identifying and developing high value, priority business communication strategies and implementing effective communications plans in Vietnam as well as be responsible for both internal and external communication strategies and plans.
- Develop and drive strategic and integrated PR campaigns that support launch products and established products
- Maximise media coverage by developing media campaign strategies, developing media relations to enhance brand image and disease awareness
- Support the execution of commercial social media strategies and managing content development for different social media platforms
- communications targeted at employee engagement, cultural campaigns and / or Create internalbest practice sharing
- Provide communications support to the country leadership team for internal engagement, including quarterly scorecard updates, quarterly town halls, and translation and dissemination of Global priority communications
- Provide communications support to the country leadership team for external-facing engagement and management, including media interviews and potential crisis management
- Liaise and coordinate various company events and activities
- Work closely with the Regional Communications Team
- Manage the development and production of a full spectrum of corporate collateral.
A talented Communications Manager is required for this rewarding role.
Key requirements include:
- Excellent in analytics, research and strategic communications skills
- Proven experience in leadership communications and strategic communications (corporate or / and brand)
- Excellent English and Vietnamese writing and verbal communication skills
- At least 5 years of experience in corporate communications, event management, public and media relations
- Experience in the pharmaceutical / healthcare communications preferred
- Experience in social media or digital promotion would be an added advantage
- Excellent communication and multitasking skills with good attention to detail
- Mature, able to work independently, effectively manage projects within tight timelines and able to work under pressure when needed
- University Bachelor's degree and above
This leading healthcare company has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. With a long history in Vietnam, this is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you are interested in the job, apply now!