Investor Relations Manager
Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Tu Nguyen
Date posted 08 March 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
An exciting Investor Relations Manager job has just become available at a leading investment management firm. Based in Ho Chi Minh city and reporting to Managing Director, you will be responsible for the promotion of a wide variety of fund products to investors both domestically and internationally.
About the Investor Relations Manager Role:
As an Investor Relations Manager, you will play a critical role in realising investment opportunities and maintaining successful relationships with investors across Vietnam and the globe.
- Promote fund products to potential investors. This requires a good knowledge of investor interests for the right products. Cold calls included
- Serve as a point contact for the investment community, engage in all IR activities including investor calls and meetings, fund inquiries, proxy activities at general meetings
- Organise fund roadshows, events and conferences that involve company management promoting investments in Vietnam
- Engage in frequent exchanges with investors, including calls and other forms of communications to obtain their views, concerns and requirements for fund promotion and sales
- Explore and maintain a good understanding of the shareholder database to facilitate product sale, proxy vote and fund support
- Assist in preparing fund presentations and other communication materials at conferences, investor meetings
To be successful in this Investor Relations Manager role, you need to possess a very strong command of English and communication skills, be proactive and well-versed on Investment subjects.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills, fluent spoken and written English
- Background in finance is required, with over three years in investment environment preferred
- Great co-ordination skills and can work well with other teams
- Enthusiastic and have a positive attitude when it comes to working with clients/investors
- Confident in calling oversees investors
- International work experiences greatly preferred
This is an employer of choice for investment and finance professionals in Vietnam. The firm employs hundreds of staff members, all dedicated to achieving the goal of being the leading asset management, investment banking and real estate consulting firm in Vietnam.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity.