Marketing Communications Manager
Salary VND70,000,000 - VND87,000,000 per month
Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Linh Do
Date posted 10 April 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
A leading international FMCG is seeking a high-calibre Marketing Communications Manager in Vietnam to support a complex & sophisticated business unit with a regional remit.
About the Marketing Communications Manager Role:
You will be responsible for managing internal marketing and communication and providing marketing services to business development division, sales division and other departments including tactical marketing campaigns to promote diversified market segments.
- Plan & execute marketing & PR activities to promote company image & reputation through direct marketing tools such as newsletters; e-direct marketing material; website, etc and corporate & marketing collaterals such as corporate brochures, videos, merchandising items, etc.
- Maintain relationship with media and organise press conference & media brief
- Manage internal marketing & communication through implementing internal events, newsletters, intranet and other means accordingly
- Support Sales team in developing sales kits, organising sales events and other sales material, at the same time coordinate with Purchasing department for the production of marketing material and merchandising items
- Manage relationship with marketing & PR agencies & freelancers
The successful candidate must possess a keen understanding of the communications and media landscape also outstanding marketing practices.
- Bachelor degree in marketing or business administration. Master degree is preferable
- At least eight years' experience in Marketing, with at least three years' experience in management level. FMCG or beverage industry background is preferable
- Decisive, confident and able to work independently
- Strong communication, negation and presentation skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Vietnamese
This international healthcare services company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise.
If you are a talented and focused PR & Marketing Communication professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this job is for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.