PR Manager (Technology Start-up)
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Nhi Tran
Date posted 08 October 2018 2018-10-082018-11-23 advertising-and-pr 235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
A PR Manager role has just been available at this quickly scaling up healthcare technology start-up. This is an opportunity to join an innovative business model with huge potential for direct economic impact.
About the PR Manager Role:
You will be responsible for PR-related activities in Vietnam and building relationship with press, including online and offline media.
- Lead PR strategy in Vietnam
- Work with PR agency to execute communications plans
- Support creation of press releases; contribute to creation of media contents e.g. blogs, videos
- Maintain excellent relationships with Vietnamese and international press
To succeed in this role, you should be passionate, curious and open. You are a doer who are unafraid to go beyond roles and titles to get great work done.
- At least 5 years of experience in PR/Media Relations/Journalism. Prior experience in a start-up environment will be a plus
- Passionate in technology
- Possess strong relations with media, especially tech media
- Good communications skills, presentable, fluent in English
- Entrepreneurial spirit, outgoing, self-motivated and determined
This organisation is anything but traditional. They drive business results in a dynamic, fun and fast pace with strong commitment to bring the best values of products to consumers. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all add up to an awesome place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.