APAC Marketing Manager
Salary VND40,000,000 - VND45,000,000 per month + allowances/ bonus
Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Mai Le
Date posted 13 April 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
An exciting APAC Marketing Manager job has just become available at a global manufacturer of lifting and material processing products based in Ho Chi Minh City or Hanoi. Reporting directly to the Managing Director, this is a role for a strong candidate in B2B e-commerce, multichannel and online marketing.
About the APAC Marketing Manager Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for optimising the online profile & commerce presence in the APAC region.
- Deliver digital campaigns to achieve our growth
- Lead the Digital marketing for the B2B platform, from lead generation, customer acquisition, lead generation, segmentation, funnel management & campaign planning to execution, measurement & reporting; including search, display, social, content & e-mail
- Lead new projects including collection of stakeholder requirements, recommendations, implementation and reporting
- Collaborate with internal departments to ensure a customer focused, lead edge web & mobile commerce experience for APAC services & brands
To succeed in the APAC Marketing Manager job, you must have proven track records in B2B e-commerce, multichannel and online marketing
- Strong collaboration skills and an ability to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in with a cross-functional and diverse team of colleagues & 3rd party agencies in Vietnam and Asia
- Proven experience in Content, SEO, SEM, eMail, Paid & Social principals and digital marketing practices supported by strong digital marketing instinct and creative energy
- Strong attention to detail and passionate about your measuring your contributions
- Proven knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Adobe, Google Analytics, AdWords) - certification preferable
- Proven knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and other creative softwares
- Ability to work well in a dynamic, sales results focused team environment
- Knowledge of web development, measurement, tracking & analytics
- Familiar with HTML web design, Marketing Automation, and Email Marketing Programs
- Experience in setting up and optimising A/B testing and performance tracking tools
- Min of Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in business with a focus in marketing
- Strong experience in digital marketing/project management with knowledge and experience of B2B
- Commerce web management and measurement
- Possible international travels and employment contract based in Singapore
This international firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate activities, they've won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting APAC Marketing Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.