Performance Marketing Manager
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Nhi Tran
Date posted 23 April 20192019-04-23 2019-06-22 new-media-and-internet Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 40000000 70000000 70000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An ambitious and growing tech start-up is looking for a self-motivated individual to join their team as Performance Marketing Manager in HCMC, Vietnam.
About the Performance Marketing Manager Role:
You will have the opportunity to build, manage and support key consumer-facing marketing programs that are designed to drive user acquisition, activation and engagement. In this role, you will collaborate closely with the highly talented and driven product and operations team.
- Set direction and execute in setting up plans in achieving goals
- Drive and own all performance-marketing activities, including: paid search, keyword research, campaign management, landing page strategy, ad-group optimisation for reach and conversion to CPA targets
- Focus on the ROI of all marketing activities and have the creative ability to constantly improve performance
- Build brand awareness with social media and control quality of all brand contents
- Mentor, manage, and hire team members to meet business growth
To succeed in the Global Head of Marketing job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and have a bachelor's degree in analytical or mathematical disciplines.
- Bachelor’s degree in analytical or mathematical disciplines (E.g. Business, Statistics, Accounting, Marketing or a related major); Master’s degree is a plus
- Minimum three years of solid experience in Digital Marketing, Performance Marketing and/or Data Analytics. Quantitative background with strong analytical skills and data-driven approach
- Advanced Knowledge of Facebook Analytics, and/or similar analytics tool (Google Analytics, Firebase, Google Data Studio, Mobile App Attribution Analytics)
- Strong team player with excellent written and oral communication both Vietnamese and English with interpersonal skills
- A flexible, positive attitude with the ability to manage, prioritise tasks and make decision in a fast-moving environment
This innovative start-up drives business results in a dynamic, fun and fast pace with strong commitment to bring the best values. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all add up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.