Project Manager (Strategic Digital Projects)
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Nhi Tran
Date posted 27 September 20192019-09-27 2019-11-26 marketing Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 40000000 60000000 60000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Project Manager (Strategic Digital Project) has just become available at one of the globally leading beauty & cosmetics companies based in Ho Chi Minh City.
About the Project Manager Role:
As a member of the Digital Team, the Strategic Digital Projects Manager will lead the design & incubation of innovative projects before adoption & scale up by Brands. This role will report directly to the Chief Digital Officer (CDO).
- Identify consumer needs & markets shifts which represents significant opportunity for our consumers and our Brands (together with your line manager)
- Design Digital Projects for the Vietnam Market to address these opportunities. Propose a target solution in line with business priorities and in coordination with local and regional stakeholders
- Identification and selection of external stakeholders upon need by leveraging vibrant local ecosystem of innovative start-ups or Global solutions (Facebook & Google for instance)
- Managing internal & external technical / digital teams on budget and on time
- Promote the solution to users (Brands essentially) through a clear and effective communication
To ensure the success, you will have passion, drive and determination for delivery. A natural influencer, you will be an engaging character comfortable working to tight deadlines and have a flexible, can-do approach.
- Having at least four years' solid experience in project management in digital space
- Having Marketing E-commerce background is a plus; Innovative thinking & data driven mindset
- Strong ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously, prioritise effectively, and meet deadlines
- Proven experience in project management; Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus
- Familiar with performance management systems (Ex: OMS, Google Analytics, Facebook Analytics, etc)
This company is much more than just a consumer goods company and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.