Salary VND70,000,000 - VND90,000,000 per month + + Performance Bonus
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Hao Vi
Date posted 13 November 20192019-11-13 2020-01-12 building-and-construction Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 70000000 90000000 90000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
One of the biggest MNC companies is looking for a Business Development Manager in HCMC. In this job, you will work independently and be responsible for all sales activities to achieve the target.
About the Marketing Manager Role:
In this role you will be responsible for overseeing the development of marketing plans and establishing standards and processes for the company’s marketing activities.; being in charge of planning and managing marketing campaigns that promote a company’s brand, products and services.
- Manages the daily activities of the Marketing team ensuring that the tasks are being undertaken in an efficient manner, with a high level of professionalism
- Directly responsible for the achievement of the Marketing targets and key performance indicators each year, including responsibility for building greater brand presence
- Responsible for the implementation of Marketing and Communications strategies that are aimed at improving the overall brand presence including but not necessarily limited to: event organisation; participation in trade shows and exhibitors and conferences; social media releases and publicity; market studies for new markets/business lines; announcements, newsletters and other communications; website management and digital channels
- Builds up and maintains strong network with customer, partners, agents in the industry and undertakes all necessary socialisation, meetings and event attendance to build and maintain industry connections
- Makes, manages marketing budget and operates budget effectively
- Works closely with marketing and business development team of sales offices to implement marketing plans as well as develop sales activities for sales target achievement
- Researches to determine customer’s needs, identifies the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry to support business and for R&D activities of the company
- Maintains records of all projects implemented by the company including up-to-date list of projects in English, Vietnamese or other languages
- Positively represents the company to do PR activities to promote company brand, expand networks and maintain partnership: welcoming customers, partners, agents to visit the company; arranging meetings for BOD with press; attending events
- Plan and manages our social media presence across all digital channels for promoting the company brand name
- Plans digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising
- Coordinates with advertising and media vendors to improve marketing results
- Measures, evaluates on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns for growth business strategy
To succeed in the role, you must have the ability in developing and administering a marketing program.
- University degree in Marketing, Communications or equivalent professional qualification. MBA degree is preferable
- Having certificate in marketing professional or digital marketing is a must
- Knowledge of advertising principles, strategies and techniques.
- Over four years of experience in leading a Marketing team within a multinational, professional services (preferably engineering, construction) organisation
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
This multinational company is recognised as the market leader in their field of expertise. The firm is very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Business Development Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.