Head of Digital Marketing
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Nhi Tran
Date posted 25 November 20192019-11-25 2020-01-24 new-media-and-internet Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 80000000 100000000 100000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Head of Digital/Digital Director job has just arisen at one of the leading e-commerce platforms in Vietnam.
About the Head of Digital/Digital Director role:
This position will be challenged to further drive the digital presence of e-commerce sales of the business. You will have overall responsibility for developing and executing the strategy to continue to build and grow e-commerce sales across the digital platforms.
- Leadership of e-commerce sales across all categories and core platforms (i.e., app, mobile, web)
- Work with the Head of Marketing, and the Finance team to develop the annual budget that ties to the sales objectives for the business as well as the expenses necessary to drive the sales and the capital associated with the investments needed to keep the site current and relevant
- Leverage product category and platform (operations) expertise to optimise category specific search, navigation, and product recommendations
- Manage the partnerships that drive traffic to the platform and the digital app/mobile/web presence
- Work in partnership with creative/marketing counterparts on the key initiative of creating compelling content to ensure that the digital presence is in keeping with the overall brand marketing message
The Head of Digital/Digital Director will work closely with the senior leadership team, all of whom are passionate about and committed to the growth possibilities for the business. Overall knowledge of web/app technology trends and e-commerce management is essential for the position.
- 10+ years’ progressive work-related experience and demonstrated proficiency in digital marketing, preferably in e-commerce/retail industry. Progressive experience in complex, best-in-class, brand that creates emotional connections with their customers
- Excellent understanding of internet-related technologies and the e-commerce marketplace
- Prior experience and working knowledge of the digital world, ideally with deep and current experience in social and mobile/app
- An engaging personal style, highly motivated and pro-active, confident digital media executives. It is essential that this executive be a team player, a “doer”, with a competitive but collaborative style
This organisation offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all add up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.