Head of Growth - Fintech start up
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant LanAnh Nguyen
Date posted 23 August 2022ho-chi-minh-city marketing/digital-marketing 2022-08-23 2022-10-22 technology Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Head of Growth job has arisen in a leading fintech in Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam.
About the Head of Growth Role:
You will responsible for developing and executing our growth strategy, encompassing both customer acquisition and retention marketing as well as manage cashflow of the running project.
- Own growth marketing strategy and inform our customer-facing experience across acquisition and retention.
- Develop a go-to-market plan for business launch, including budget, forecast, efficiency targets, and channel and partner selection.
- Build dashboards for measuring and sharing results on business-critical KPIs related to growth and retention (CAC, CPI, LTV, Retention…)
- Plan, execute and lead paid campaigns across online and offline channels, including Paid Social, SEM, Display, Radio, TV, Podcast, etc. Set goals, KPI, and execute marketing campaigns across digital channels to ROI and achieve digital attribution goals. Taking new marketing initiatives, A/B testing, or experimental trials to focus on scaling user base quickly and sustainable as possible
- Devise a SEO strategy and cross-functional teams to execute programs that drive high-quality organic traffic.
- Post-launch, design and implement optimisation tests across our end-to-end customer funnel (from acquisition through lifecycle retention)
- Develop and drive lifecycle retention program, including transactional messaging, trigger programs and large-scale campaigns
- Partner with cross-functional teams (product, creative) to develop advertising assets, landing pages, emails, and reporting needed to manage programs at launch and beyond.
- Own management and results of ad channels post-launch, including budgeting, reporting, and efficiency optimisation
- Collaborate with functional partners to forecast and plan company revenue growth
- Closely coordinate with other marketers, freelancers, or strategic planners to manage the content strategy and media strategy to be able to drive customer acquisition
- Work closely with a range of cross-functional teams—product management, engineering, design, UX research, marketing agencies and contractor relationships—to bring product to market and drive adoption, and continuously improve customer retention
- Other tasks assigned by the BOM
To succeed in this role, you must have good communication skills in English.
- BA/BS degree (in lieu of degree, four years of relevant work experience)
- Three to seven years of experience in eCommerce, with a deep focus on performance-based growth marketing.
- A background in owning and managing a budget, forecasting, and delivering on monthly goals of spend, CPA, ROAS, Retention and LTV
- Both a strong strategic thinker, with the ability to translate quantitative and qualitative data/insights into strong marketing strategies, and a highly organized “doer,” with a data-driven mentality and a bias towards action
- Proven ability to leverage multiple data sources to develop hypotheses and execute rapid test and learn strategies
- Deep expertise of ad/web/email reporting and analytics platforms, such as Google AdWords, Facebook, Google Analytics, Optimizely, etc.)
- Experience building, leading, and managing a team of direct reports
This leading company has an outstanding international reputation in its field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.