Digital Marketing Manager
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Phuong Nguyen
Date posted 08 September 2022ho-chi-minh-city marketing/digital-marketing 2022-09-08 2022-11-07 marketing Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting opportunity of Digital Marketing Manager for an international company is available in Ho Chi Minh city.
About the Digital Marketing Manager:
Digital marketing managers are responsible for implementing, overseeing, and managing digital marketing strategies that advance an organisation's mission.
- Cooperate with Product Marketing Depts to give necessary reviews + optimization for Categories digital campaigns.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences/customers’ personas, and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate each type of customers to purchase or other types of conversions.
- Able to give advices regarding Media vendors/agencies selections, pitchings, KPIs settings and after-campaign liquidation.
- Develop strategies that drive customers to the website with minimizing dropouts/bounce rate, and focus on conversion of sales.
- Deep knowledge of web design principles such as wireframe – building modules – optimize content – embed tracking links, etc.
- Improve the website design, UX, traffic, and content of the website with full convenience to customer flows, but following company’s policies and compliance.
- Maintain consistent brand messaging throughout all platforms.
- Experience in creating/optimizing landing pages/microsites and user funnels
- Knowledge about on-page SEO is preferable:
- Conduct keyword research to make best guidelines of content to maximize top search result on related products vs competitors.
- Review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes
- Optimize website content, landing pages and paid search copy.
- Knowledge about Social Listening with familiarity to use Social listening systems (Younet/buzzmetrics) is preferable.
- Manage the content of all posts to Company’s social networks such as Facebook, Instagram, Youtube and build social post plan daily/weekly/monthly dividing by categories and types.
- Have knowledge on creating paid campaigns on social media platforms inlcuding all type of ads such as Facebook ads, Google AdWords, Google Shopping ads, Affiliates, etc. have background of directly execute ads campaign and realtime ads performance optimisation is preferable.
- Use advanced metrics and setting KPI with detail reports to measure the success of a digital marketing campaign.
- Keep up to date on the latest social media trends and act fast to follow.
- PMO on new Digital projects: Tiktok community building, Facebook Community building, social commerce, DMP, D2C, etc,.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools and CMS system (e.g., Google Analytics, Magento, Haravan,) with knowledge of e-Wallets service integration is preferable.
- Solid knowledge of planning a future D2C ecosystem, with CS/CRM email marketing servers and systems first (e.g., MailChimp, GetResponse, Aws, etc), able to create email blast / newsletter campaigns, users benefits packs, etc.
- Have start-up’s spirits as Do-er, not Talker, and result-oriented.
- Support sales on Viral Clip and digital campaigns for dealers. Cooperate with key dealers sites to develop digital marketing activities - Work along with digital marketers of dealers to monitor digital KPIs for category/ product Shop-in-Shops in dealers’ sites
- Support Ecommerce team and other departments on digital related projects
- Strong project management skills
- Great problem solving skills and negotiation skills
- Ability to identify long term trends in data
- Great communication skills
- Knowledge on simple coding such as HTML or CSS is preferable
- Ability to work under high pressure, fast adaptation to company’s deep & traditional culture
To succeed in this role, you must have good communication skills in English.
- University graduated, digital and EC savvy
- Understanding about strategic marketing planning and tactics
- Interpersonal skill, Management skills, creative, proactive, committed and customer service minded
This leading company has an outstanding international reputation in its field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: VND30,000,000 - VND40,000,000 per monthLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 08 September 2022A great Digital Marketing job opportunity has become available in the market.
Salary: VND35,000,000 - VND45,000,000 per month + Allowance + Yearly performance bonusLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 31 August 2022As a result of ongoing and continued successes both within Vietnam and internationally, this global company in pharmaceutical industry is recruiting a Trade Marketing Manager to join the office based in Ho Chi Minh City.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 30 September 2022An exciting job opportunity of a PR & Digital Marketing Manager for a international Cosmetics company has arisen in Ho Chi Minh City.
Salary: attractive incentives packageLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 23 September 2022An exciting Marketing Manager job has become available at one of the most prestigious multinational ICT firms based in HCMC. Reporting directly to Marketing Director, this is the role for the person who is a leader in their field.
Salary: VND40,000,000 - VND50,000,000 per monthLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 21 September 2022An exciting Product Manager ETC job has arisen in a leading nutrition firm in Ho Chi Minh city Vietnam.