Performance Marketing Manager
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Phuong Nguyen
Date posted 14 September 2022ho-chi-minh-city marketing/digital-marketing 2022-09-23 2022-11-13 technology Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting opportunity of Performance Marketing Manager for an international E-Commerce Enabler is available in Ho Chi Minh city.
About the Performance Marketing Manager Role:
The Performance Marketing Manager is responsible for developing digital paid media channel strategy and recommendations. In order to succeed in this role, he/she must have hands-on approach and drive activities associated with the planning and buying for cross-channel campaigns, including paid search, paid social, and programmatic. The Performance Marketing Manager will not only focus on crafting strategic digital approaches for the company and its brands but will also ensure seamless campaign execution.
- Maintain a strong understanding of the digital media landscape, the latest products and solutions, and ensure media strategies are aligned to KPIs to drive optimal campaign performance.
- Cultivate an understanding of how all digital channels work together to deliver a holistic media plan, including paid search and social.
- Own digital strategy and day-to-day account needs across various clients in coordination with the Digital Brand Manager and Store Operations Associate, and other internal stakeholders
- Together with Digital Brand Manager, ideate on media strategies, tactics, and targeting for media plans, ensuring information is presented in a brand-friendly, digestible format that conveys the key takeaways and insights.
- Responsible for setting up, optimising, and managing digital media buys, and other projects and ensuring deliverables are of the highest calibre and free of errors.
- Execute both site direct and programmatic media buys.
- Manage the media campaign KPI to drive results and performance, and clearly articulate successes and recommendations.
- Monitor campaign performance and own all programmatic optimisation
- Present media recommendations and participate in brand facing activities as needed
- Recommend new processes or workflow modifications on media strategy and planning to ensure consistent and repeatable processes are used
- Together with the internal team, ensure high levels of campaign performance, client satisfaction, and retention are delivered.
- Provide mentoring and guidance to Performance Marketing Associate
To succeed in this role, you must have good communication skills in English.
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least five years of experience in digital media planning, including: site direct, paid search, paid social, and programmatic (both planning and buying), experience in CPAS is a plus
- Previous experience trafficking digital media campaigns, ad operations background, or solid understanding of technical digital media set-up
- Expertly synthesise complex digital strategies and optimisation into digestible insights
- Ability to transform business numbers into actionable digital media strategy
- Ability to analyse large sets of data
- Can manage a variety of concurrent projects independently
- Has strong balance of long term thinking with short term results
- Works well in a cross functional team environment
- Thrives in building rapport and collaborates well with others within the company and externally
- Strategic and critical thinker, independent, and active problem solver
- Curious, creative, and passionate
This leading company has an outstanding international reputation in its field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: VND70,000,000 - VND90,000,000 per monthLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 06 October 2022One of the biggest pharmaceutical companies is looking for a Group Product Manager. In this job, you will manage team of 2 member and report directly to Marketing Manager.
Salary: VND80,000,000 - VND100,000,000 per monthLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 05 October 2022One of the biggest ETC pharmaceutical companies from Europe is looking for a Marketing Manager. In this job, you will base in HCMC and report directly to Country Manager.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 29 September 2022An exciting job opportunity of a Marketing/Campaign Manager (E-Commerce) for an international e-commerce company has arisen in Ho Chi Minh City.
Salary: competitive packageLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 28 September 2022An exciting Product Manager job has become available at one of the market leading brands in consumer electronics industry, based in HCMC. Reporting directly to Marketing Director, this is the role for the person who is a leader in their field.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 23 September 2022An exciting job opportunity of Public Affairs Manager for a international consultancy company has arisen in Ho Chi Minh City.