VP of Growth
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Emmanuel L'Henoret
Date posted 12 October 2022ho-chi-minh-city marketing/digital-marketing 2022-10-20 2022-12-11 education-and-training Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting job opportunity of a VP of Growth for a education tech company has arisen in Ho Chi Minh City.
About the VP of Growth Role:
The VP of Growth will lead revenue generation and consumer strategy for the company. This role will have direct oversight over marketing and partnerships functions while supporting the efforts of the organisation to expand the development of new products, sales and digital engagement to drive revenue growth and profitability.
- The VP of Growth must possess knowledge of the past, present, and probable future of the company and formulate plans accordingly to ensure a long-term growth plan is affected
- A careful study of the market ensures that the consumer’s needs are being understood. Studying the market would also help to be aware of the contending organisations that may or may not be hindering growth, contributing to more holistic growth
- The VP of Growth should plan accordingly that it benefits the overall growth of the company and not just individual departments
- By applying a wider approach, the VP of Growth would possess a vision of growth for the enterprise and share this vision with the rest of the organisation, allowing unity among them to prosper.
- The VP of Growth must be a visionary and must possess skills that allow him/her to be communicative through his/her ideas to benefit the company
- Thus the VP of Growth must also possess extraordinary vocational skills and should be able to communicate through different departments or divisions of the company
- The VP of Growth should also work towards making internal processes smooth so that the work process runs smoothly and efficiently, contributing to the company’s overall growth
- The VP of Growth must also try to unite the different departments and come up with different ways to inspire them to work towards the company's overall growth to ensure their growth
- The VP of Growth must also be aware of the various resources at his/her disposal and make the best out of them
- Through marketing, sales, advertising, and many other branches of the enterprise, the VP of Growth must work towards the company’s collective growth
To succeed in the role, you should have a strong understanding about Growth Marketing.
- Experience in management/leading local Vietnamese teams in marketing, sales and/or product development of at least five people
- Experience in either: launching an entirely new product, or growing an existing product by at least 500% (not 5-10%)
- Ability to make simple but effective processes (please share with us at least one specific process you created, implemented, and improved upon)
- Experience in reporting directly to CEO/Business Owner. Experience in reporting to inexperienced CEO a big plus
- Experience with growing companies, and ability to adapt to faster-than-expected growth, as well as not-as-fast-as-expected growth
- English fluency Required, Vietnamese proficiency preferred
This leading multinational firm has an outstanding international reputation in Education Tech and strong presence in Vietnam.
If you are driven and want to take a new step in your career, this is the role for you.
If you have questions, please email Emmanuel.LHenoret@robertwalters.com.vn. Full information can be provided upon request.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Attractive bonus packageLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 29 November 2022An exciting Head of Marketing job has become available at one of the the largest consumer retail chains, based in HCMC. Reporting directly to CEO, this is the role for the person who is a leader in their field.
Salary: Attractive PackageLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 28 October 2022An exciting Marketing Director job has arisen in a leading advertising firm in Bangkok.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 09 November 2022An exciting job opportunity of a Head of E-Commerce / Head of Online for a leading international FMCG company has arisen in Ho Chi Minh City.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 31 October 2022An exciting job opportunity of a Country Manager for a new E-Commerce company has arisen in Ho Chi Minh City.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 14 October 2022An exciting Marketing Director job has arisen in a leading advertising firm in Bangkok.