PR & Digital Marketing Manager (Beauty & Cosmetics Industry)
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Thu Pham
Date posted 02 November 2022ho-chi-minh-city marketing/digital-marketing 2022-11-02 2023-01-01 cosmetics-and-personal-care Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting PR & Digital Marketing Manager job has arisen in a leading firm in Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam.
About the PR & Digital Marketing Manager Role:
Develop and implement PR, Digital Calendar, and Plan in alignment with global communications guidelines and brand strategy for beauty cosmetics industry. Monitor KPI and results.
- Work with Brand Manager and Global/Regional Marketing to build local digital platforms (Facebook, websites, etc.), leveraging brand existing assets (Instagram, YouTube) to adapt for the market while maintaining the brand guidelines and global alignment across channels
- Work and manage a local PR and digital agency to develop, localise the platforms, build social media strategy, contents, and activities to make sure all the brand guidelines are adhered to. Map out the matrix, analytics, KPI and report
- Build, extend and maintain a great relationship with KOLs and Influencer Program (beauty editors, bloggers, media, industry freelance artists, stylists, designers, taste makers, photographers, creative directors, celebrities, etc.)
- Work with Marketing/Brand Manager to execute marketing activities (launch plan, events, counter activities) in line with brand marketing calendar and strategy
- Coordinate with Counter/Store Manager, Retail and Training Manager on Counter Operations and needs: POSM, publicity, visibility
- Work with Retail and Training Manager and Counter Manager in planning, preparing and implementing Retail Events, counter activities and the training required for the artists participating in the relevant activities
- Work closely with Brand Manager/International Makeup Artist/Retail Operations Manager in preparing for fashion shows, collaborations, VIP activities if any
- Work with Regional team on Vietnam CRM and communications plan, design in compliance with the brand guidelines
To succeed in the role, you should have a strong understanding about cosmetics and digital marketing.
- At least three years in PR, digital and marketing experience, cosmetics/fashion/retail preferred
- Have a great knowledge of PR and digital competitive landscape and trends; Have a good understanding of business and cosmetics/fashion industry
- College/University background required
- Great communications and social skills; Ability to build relationship and trust, public speaking experience, translation and writing skills needed. Professional attitude and ability to be flexible and deal with change.
- Analytical/Interpretive skills: Ability to inspire and engage people; Managing agencies and working cross-functions. Embrace the brand identity and be an exemplary image of the brand. Understanding the brand DNA and image in order to convey, inspire others to embrace it.
This leading multinational firm has an outstanding international reputation in beauty & cosmetics and strong presence in Vietnam.
If you are driven and want to take a new step in your career, this is the role for you.
If you have questions, please email Thu.Pham@robertwalters.com.vn. Full information can be provided upon request.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.