Digital Marketing specialist
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Lien Huynh
Date posted 24 November 2022ho-chi-minh-city marketing/digital-marketing 2022-11-24 2023-01-23 marketing Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
One of the biggest MNC companies is looking for a Digital Marketing specialist. In this job, you will work independently and be responsible for all digital marketing plans.
About the Digital Marketing Specialist Role:
The job includes planning and execution to digitalise their products in Vietnam.
- Coordinate the content strategy for the correct use and adaptation of all the promotional assets available with an omnichannel approach
- Implementation and track of marketing programs such as email, social media or digital campaigns
- Collaborate with other internal teams, products and sales, to develop and monitor strategic marketing initiatives
- Ensure the correct implementation for graphic design and the different communication policies
- Coordinate with HQ and local agencies for the development of the different marketing materials
- Coordinate product brochure reprints/amendment with the supplier according to Corporate Identity guidelines
- Build strong relationship with media and key stakeholders to ensure the efficacy of the different marketing and communication strategies
- Coordinate organise the events addressed to customers (fairs, exhibitions, local congresses)
- The process includes preparation of stand booth, invitations, hotels, flights, transfers, catering, and any other hospitality action required, etc.
- Provide support to the organisation and communication of digital events
- Create and follow up different KPI to measure the usage and success of the different materials and marketing initiatives
- Promote the adoption of the different market intelligence corporate tools (Market Reports, Buyer Persona, NPS) and lead the market research activities at subsidiary level
- Increase the market knowledge by coordinating the Sell Out collection or the participation with local associations
- Responsible for the generation of actionable information and valuable insights out of the CRM information system
To succeed in the role, you are required to have strong experience in digital marketing.
- Studies: Business/Economics, Marketing or Communications degree or related studies
- Languages: Good command of English written, spoken, and local language
- Work experience: 2-3 years' experience in a similar role
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- Well-organised with a customer-oriented approach
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Positive mind-set, self-motivated and team player
This multinational company is recognised as the market leader in their field of expertise. The firm is very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.