Account Director (Vietnamese - Healthcare sector)
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant LanAnh Nguyen
Date posted 15 December 2022ho-chi-minh-city marketing/digital-marketing 2023-01-10 2023-02-13 advertising-and-pr Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Account Director job has arisen in a leading advertising firm in Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam.
About the Account Director Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for taking a key leader role to lead an account team of a creative agency.
- Taking a lead in clients’ marketing and advertising strategies
- Promoting the expansion of business with existing clients
- Leading a team to provide the utmost level of client service, taking leadership in clients’ marketing and advertising strategies
- Completing projects to a specific schedule and within an agreed budget
- Using your skills to push clients, and the agency, creatively and strategically
- Provide strategic vision to support the growth of Vietnam office.
- Understand markets (and clients) needs, and having a sharp understanding of digital omnichannel ecosystem7 marketing campaigns
- Business development with both Farming and retaining on existing customers and Business development of new customers
- Manage and create long-term partnership with the strategic accounts to develop business and support company’s growth
- Provide clients with strategic recommendations and budget, and support in coordination with the Strategic Planner
- Daily servicing and support of key customers including meeting clients to discuss their needs having researched their business and requirements, prepare and present campaign ideas and budget. Keeping in contact with the client at all stages of the campaign
- Maintaining customer relationships and ensuring customer loyalty through excellence
- Recruit and lead the team of Account managers and executives in daily management and mentoring for the team to growth
- Work closely with other internal departments to identify potential issues and/or opportunities within or related to the project and ensure smooth deliveries
- Managing forecast/CRM to report and forecast all opportunities, projects budget/PO
- May need to travel in different country to support regional account
To succeed in this role, you must have good communication skills in English.
- An exceptional background of seven years in advertising, design, or marketing and must have experience working for Life Science /Healthcare/ Pharmaceutical projects
- Proven Business Development experience as an Account Director/ Senior Account Direct or similar positio
- Understanding of marketing objectives and strategies - including digital, omnichannel etc of the healthcare & life science industry
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem solving abilities
- Passion for science and healthcare related topics
- Hand-on person with the ability to work in a start-up like mindset
- Has to be collaborative
- A persuasive approach towards creative projects
- Strong leadership skills and can manage a wonderful team
- Demonstrable experience in negotiation and meeting client requirements
- Solid understanding of budgeting and reporting on progress
- Knowledge of performance evaluation techniques and metrics
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities with aptitude in fostering long-term relationships
- Outstanding organisational and leadership skills
This leading company has an outstanding international reputation in its field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment. A flexible environment with super fun and enthusiastic colleagues.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further discussion.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 15 December 2022An exciting Account Director job has arisen in a leading advertising firm in Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 10 January 2023An exciting opportunity of Head of E-Commerce for an international FMCG company is available in Ho Chi Minh city.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 12 December 2022An exciting job opportunity of a Head of Growth for a education tech company has arisen in Ho Chi Minh City.