Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Nhi Tran
Date posted 08 March 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
An attractive E-commerce Manager job has just arisen at a growing retail group based in HCMC.
About the E-commerce Manager Role:
In this newly-created role, you will take the lead providing directions & strategies to build and develop the brand’s e-commerce business. You will be responsible for the management and growth of the e-commerce division.
- Develop and implement business development and marketing strategies in a manner that supports e-commerce growth
- Provide directions on all projects related to online platforms for the business
- Supervise, evaluate and give professional recommendations to the General Director
- Work closely and develop partnership with third parties
To succeed in this role, you need to be a natural influencer with passion, drive and determination. You will be an engaging character comfortable working across internal matrix, and have a flexible, can-do approach.
- At least five years' experience with proven track records related to e-commerce and online marketing
- Strong and solid project management skills
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English, with a proven ability to collaborate, influence and persuade at all levels
- Determined, passionate, excited by driving innovations and change
This organisation drives business results in a dynamic, fun and fast pace with strong commitment to bring the best values. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all add up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.