Head of Marketing (E-commerce Start-up)
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Nhi Tran
Date posted 14 August 2018 2018-08-14marketing 235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
An exciting Head of Marketing role has just become available at this growing e-commerce start-up based in HCMC. This is a role for a marketer who is always hungry for new challenges.
About the Head of Marketing Role:
In this business critical role, you will be the key leader internally and externally in the area of marketing. You will also take the lead providing directions to marketing-related activities, including digital marketing, marketing campaigns, social media activities, etc…
- Develop marketing strategies that support business growth and enhance brand awareness
- Manage and operate Marketing activities to create customers’ recognition of the brand
- Define and implement a unique and successful online content strategy, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis, etc…
- Lead the development of online and offline marketing
- At least 6 years of marketing experience, preferably in digital marketing with experience in team management. Exposure in consumer/lifestyle product would be a plus
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice
- Experience in E-commerce, Google Adwords, Google Analytics, and social media
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English
- Determined, passionate, excited by driving innovations and change
This organisation drives business results in a dynamic, fun and fast pace with strong commitment to bring the best values. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all add up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.