Channel Execution Manager
Salary VND40,000,000 - VND50,000,000 per month
Consultant Khanh Linh Tran
Date posted 09 September 20192019-09-09 2019-11-08 fmcg Hochiminh VN VND 40000000 50000000 50000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading FMCG firm is looking for a Channel Execution Manager for their digital team in the new digital department.
About the Channel Execution Manager Role:
Reporting to the Product Lead, you are responsible for ensuring the smooth roll-out of our B2B platforms as well as assisting with the execution on eRetail. You will need to fully understand the route to market and have customer first mind-set.
- Customer on-boarding process and customer retention process to deploy to the sales team
- Help to onboard new customers and troubleshoot initial issues during go-live and scale up
- Help to onboard new distributors and streamline their processes to drive adoption and stickiness
- Document learnings and best practices to share with teams as we move from launch to nationwide scale up
- Timely and successful rollout of B2B platform and customer adoption
- Customer satisfaction
- Deep understanding of RTM to unblock issues with distributors, sub-d, outlets and provide feedback on types of solutions that would help the platform scale
- Work closely with deployment teams, users and administrators to optimise flow of information through the platforms
- Building new data views to support the business and data driven mindset
- Identify performance adoption and identify opportunities to grow online revenue in close collaboration with BI
To succeed in the role, you must have proven successful experience in implementing business change initiatives.
- Bachelor or Master degree, preferably in business and IT
- Two years’ experience as an (B2B) ecommerce manager
- Experience and knowledge of (B2B) ecommerce solutions and with agile methodologies
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills in a multinational context
This company is much more than just a consumer goods company and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.