Location Ho Chi Minh CityCONTRACTOR
Consultant Alejandro Perez-Higuero
Date posted 21 November 20192019-12-04 2019-12-21 new-media-and-internet Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 100000000 250000000 250000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Marketplace Director job is now available in a fast-growing start-up offering innovative digital B2B solutions in Vietnam.
About the Marketplace Director Role:
As the Marketplace Director, you will be part of the company’s Executive Committee and will be directly reporting to the CEO and founder.
You will have a traversal and global responsibility over the company's Marketplace, one of the key business lines, managing its P&L and being the owner of all its KPIs.
- Act as the leader of the Marketplace team, being responsible of the team’s performance and development
- Define the product line strategy and road map with the CEO and Management Team
- Define product specifications, follow the product development and ensure product conformity with business needs in liaison with the IT team / Product Owner
- Coordinate all teams (IT, Sales, Marketing, Customer Support) to ensure a timely execution of the Market Place road map and operational effectiveness
- Propose new product features and models, ensuring the continuous product innovation and development over time, adjusting it to the users and business needs
- To succeed in the role, you must have solid experience managing the digital strategy in B2B E-commerce or Marketplace platforms
- Analytical skills and deep understanding of marketplace economics that will help you identify and activate levers to increase commercial and operational effectiveness
- Interpersonal skills that will allow you motivate stakeholders and maintain a sense of urgency in teams to achieve your goals
- A detail-minded sense of organisation that will ensure a reliable project management
- A creativity and growth mindset that will drive your initiatives to innovate and think out-of-the-box
- A master degree holder or above in Marketing/ Business/ eCommerce or related disciplines, fluent in English, you are comfortable working in multicultural environments.
- Senior Management experience within eCommerce or Marketplace environments with a track of proven achievements and success
This fast growing start up is expanding rapidly and the potential for growth is enormous.
If you are driven and want to take your career to the next level, this is the role for you.