Marketing Director F&B (Open for Expat)
Salary VND160000000 - VND220000000 per month
Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Linh Do
Date posted 08 March 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
An exciting Marketing Director job has just become available at this rapidly expanding F&B company based in HCMC. This is a role for a talented and passionate marketing professional who is always hungry for success.
About Marketing Manager Role:
You will be responsible to manage all aspects of marketing strategy from planning to execution in the following areas such as: Packaging, branding, porfolio planning, marketing operations and media implementation. This involves constant interdependence with sales team, trade team to create concrete and solid brand image in reality.
- Conduct over all analysis on marketing spends for the brand in order to ensure achievement of brand market share and health index
- Select production house for ad creation; participate in pre-production meetings to provide insights; monitor and review ad production of TVC
- Identify gaps and wide spaces in current portfolio; plan for introduction of new products in portfolio/ initiatives for products in current portfolio in order to ensure portfolio meets the requirements of market/customers
- Conduct industry analysis on products, competition players, growth segments, emerging segments etc.
- Share findings with marketing head and finalise initiatives to be taken up for alignment of initiatives with consumer/ market requirements
- Analyse consumer product test results; evaluate financials and discuss with PD/ manufacturing in case of issues, present product for to ensure successful launch of new product
To succeed in this role, you need to have passion, drive and determination. Considering their multi-national environment, it is a must to be fluent in English
- Strong exposure to F&B or beverages industry in Vietnam
- Five - fifteen years' experience within FMCG industry as per the position applied for
- Should have proven marketing achievement and proven leadership skills in FMCG companies
- Fluent in English with excellent communication and negotiation skills
This organisation drives business results in a dynamic, fun and fast pace with strong commitment to bring the best values. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all add up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.