Marketing Manager (Beverage)
Salary VND110000000 - VND130000000 per month
Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Linh Do
Date posted 10 April 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
An exciting Marketing Manager job from a global leading beverage company is just available! This company has strong brand awareness and this MKT Manager will take care for 5 markets: Vietnam, China, Myanmar, Singapore, Malaysia.
About Marketing Manager (Beverage) Role:
You will be the owner of existing and future categories in the company regions, and as such will act with an entrepreneur spirit to maximise the business. You will develop strategies across key categories, evaluate alternate growth models by exploring outside ventures and partnerships, lead the marketing plan (which includes category innovation) and calendar to maximise quality and excellence in execution, lead the development of joint system business case for key category initiatives. In doing so, ensure a productive and effective use of system marketing investment to drive brand health and brand growth.
- Focus in shopper marketing, brand strategy, advertising, PR, consumer bonding, direct-to-consumer marketing and project management
- Strategically maximise marketing mix elements and develop local communication in traditional media and digital without existing guidelines
- Work closely with internal customers, including but not limited to sales force and distributors
- Ensure productive and effective use of system marketing investment
To succeed in this role, you need to have passion, drive and determination. Considering their multi-national environment, it is a must to be fluent in English and preferable to have marketing exposure in Vietnam and emerging markets.
- Around ten years' experience in Marketing in FMCG companies in Vietnam
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, Marketing or Social Sciences
- Management / Leadership: ability to create new ideas, work cooperatively, create consensus, coordinate with internal and overseas functions
- Communication / Language: strong verbal and written communication skills including facilitation and presentation
This organisation drives business results in a dynamic, fun and fast pace with strong commitment to bring the best values. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all add up to a great place to work.
If you are motivated and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.