Director, CSR/ Sustainability/ Communications
Salary VND190,000,000 - VND230,000,000 per month
Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Linh Do
Date posted 10 April 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
As a result of ongoing and continued successes both within Vietnam and internationally, this global leader FMCG is recruiting a Director, Sustainability/ Communications/ CSR to join their international division based in Ho Chi Minh City.
About the Director, Sustainability/ Communications/ CSR:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for delivering leadership communications to help drive company performance, internal & external engagement programs to advocate the business strengths, drives competitive advantage in Vietnam, whilst protecting company’s license to operate with respect to the media, legislative and regulatory environments.
- Develop company’s strategy and action plan for Vietnam in cooperation with the business
- Coordinate with related organisations to deliver brand’s communication on health/hygiene & nutrition with aim to increase awareness & behaviour change for rural people
Internal Business and Employee Communications
- Develop and lead company’s communication strategy and implementation plan
- In cooperation with different functions (Brand, HR, SHE, Facility…), design and deliver world-class leadership communication (messages/channels) to engage employees in short, medium and long term goals of the business, fully aligned with the company purpose and values.
Media Communications & Relations (Corporate & Brand)
- Run PR campaigns on company & other big moments to promote company’s image/reputation.
- Responsible for crisis management related to corporate matters,
- Government relations
- Global partnership, NGOs like UNICEF, etc.
- Issue/crisis management & Company’s fund
- Bachelor or post-graduate degree, major in Marketing/ Economics/ Commerce is preferred
- Ten to fifteen years' experience in strategic communications, including staff management experience and the ability to build and lead teams consisting of direct reports, consultants and agencies
- Strong leadership, communication and presentation skills
- A motivator and facilitator, persuasive, diplomatic, well networked, mental flexibility and integrity, cross functional organisational ability
With a very progressive working environment, this company is the clear number one in its market. The business succeeds on the speed of its innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.