Salary VND60,000,000 - VND100,000,000 per month + Performance Bonus
Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Kien Pham
Date posted 05 June 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
A newly created Marketing Manager job has just risen at one of the top 3 Agriculture companies in APAC.
About the Marketing Manager Role:
You will take the responsibility to lead business growth in alignment with business direction, to develop and implement strategic marketing plans and to improve processes and competency for sales and marketing planning and execution.
- Support and work with different internal stakeholders in Vietnam and regional team to deliver revenue and financial targets
- Lead the business planning and strategic marketing planning process including market segment plans, venture launch plans
- Identify and assesses market opportunity; develop market segments, product portfolio and new businesses; organise resources to support market growth
- Lead effective implementation of market segment plans and venture launch plans, covering market research
- Strengthen sales and marketing competency and participate in the team’s career development
- Cost effective management of selling expense and demand creation budgets
- Degree or appropriate professional qualification related to Agriculture
- At least 5 years’ experience in sales and marketing management, preferably including at least 2 years as a marketing manager
- A broad understanding of the agricultural industry as well as a thorough knowledge of marketing and business planning concepts and their application
- In-depth knowledge of chemical products in agriculture and their application as well as extensive practical experience in their development and marketing
- Must know business reporting and budgeting
If you are driven and motivated, then this is the role for you.